Thursday, September 27, 2007

grazie mille, amici.

ladies and gents of my circle,
Many of you know I've been struggling with my thesis. I hit a rough patch a couple weeks ago and progress has been slow since. For all ya'll who've been praying and thinking of me, thanks so much. I had a really good day of designing today, and I feel like I'm truly back in the game. Only 2 more months until it's due...and 2 more months until I graduate.
I'm taking bids for where I'll end up...highest bidder get a TQ in their city! Or maybe we'll just see how the job search goes...
much love,
TQ

5 comments:

equincy said...

Good luck with your thesis! Glad you had a good day! We would love a TQ in our city! Love--Mom!

TQ said...

Thanks, mum. I'm afraid there aren't any fashion jobs in your city, but I'll promise you atleast 2 weeks of me in NG in November.

FastTrakStatus said...

good news - the rainy season has started, and you know what that means ... ol corbo is singin' a new tune, baby.

ps > i wish you luck with your thesis.
pss > TTYL.

Mo said...

Are bids required to monetary??

Christina said...

TQ--will be praying for you.