Thursday, June 14, 2007

sorry for the absence

Ciao tutti! (meaning "hello everyone" I have Trishawna-ized it to "Ciao-sers Tooters." SOME people think this is funny.) I have been a silent blogger for the last month, which means I haven't blogged at all, and for this I am deeply apologetic. I think it had something to do with my vow to truly be here. The more I'm connected to the internet, the less I am truly here. So I will do my best to balance because I believe this is an important communication device.

Enough excuses and apologies!

I have created a plan to get me creatively writing again, but I need your help. I would like some title suggestions...not subjects on which to write, just title suggestions. Then I will do my best to write a story based on that title. The sillier the better. If you really want to give a subject suggestion, that's okay too. You can send them as a comment to this blog, to my myspace page, or to my e-mail account.

Thanks for your assistance. Over & out.

5 comments:

ruthie said...

title: magical creations boutique.

aen said...

the world spins madly on.

joel, maggie said...

here you go (it is part of a song that I made up for Marie):
"She looks good, she looks fine. What a pretty bovine." Take it or leave it, sister.

doo-a-diddy-diddy-dum-diddy-do

equincy said...

Il mio padre e fantastico.

Anonymous said...

you should call your sister